Complete Family Medicine’s Occupational Medicine team is focused on helping employers and employees get back to work quickly. Injury prevention education is important, but when an injury does happen, Complete Family Medicine will work with the employer and employee to get them evaluated and back on the job quickly with return to work plans. Whether you are a large manufacturing plant or a small retail shop, if your employee is hurt on the job, we want to work with you to get them back to work quickly and safely. Occupational Medicine is tailored for on-the-job injuries as opposed to an emergency room. By using Occupational Medicine instead of the ER for most work injuries, we can save you time, money and manage the process with communication and regular reports to help get your employees back to work. Let’s work together to be BETTER.
Kirksville and surrounding locations, please call 660-956-7280 and ask for Occupational Medicine/Work Comp Coordinator
Kirksville Location: 1108 E Patterson St, Suite 3 (for Drug Screens) and 1611 S Baltimore St, Ste A (for Doctor’s Appointments/Urgent Care)
Moberly and surrounding locations, please call 660-372-9595 and ask for Occupational Medicine/Work Comp Coordinator
Moberly Location: 1600 N Morley St, Moberly, MO 65270
- Acute care for work-related injuries: lacerations, burns, strains, sprains, fractures, eye injuries and more.
- Drug screen collections (DOT, non DOT)(Pre-Employment, Random, Suspect & Post Accident)
- 12 Panel Instant Rapid Urine Drug Screen (Pre-Employment, Random, Suspect & Post Accident)
- Return-to-work evaluations
- Provider follow-up care
- Rehabilitation services
- DOT physicals
- Non DOT physicals (pre-employment)
- Hearing screening
- Breath alcohol testing (DOT/Non DOT) (Pre-Employment, Random, Suspect, Post-Accident)
- Laboratory Services
- Imaging (X-ray) (Kirksville and Moberly locations only)
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Respiratory fit testing (Medical Clearance Evaluations, Fit Test)
- Pulmonary function test
- Biometric screening
- Risk stratification
- Chronic care & disease management
- Preventative health screenings
- Flu vaccination clinic
- Vaccines: TB, Tetanus, MMR, Hepatitis A and B vaccinations
- Workplace Injury Educational Seminars
- Counseling Services
Our Occupational Medicine Providers
Click on the picture for more details.
Nola Moore, FNP
Family Medicine, Family Nurse Practitioner, Occupational Medicine
Courtney Nichols, FNP
Family Medicine, Family Nurse Practitioner, Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care
Jordan Palmer, D.O.
Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine
Justin Puckett, D.O.
Family Medicine, Medical Director, Obesity Medicine, Occupational Medicine